Moonspear A fun and easy way to lose a dress size!
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Hydra wasted no time in demonstrating their position to Lyra. Automatically, Alya adjusted her position for maximum pleasure - a move she was altogether unaware of - only to find herself sumpremely disinterested in the movement of Hydra's hips. There was a brief spark of excitement as Hydra grabbed her scruff, but when nothing else was forthcoming, the feeling died down. If anything, she was slightly irritated by Hydra's physical domination over her. It made her feel as though she'd done something wrong, and she gave a low whine to her sister, hoping she'd let up.

"I don't know - it was different when Vaati did it," she said, trying to look over her reactions clinically. She wasn't sure what he'd done differently, but he seemed to be much better at it than Hyrda - not that Alya would ever say so. "Can I give it a try?" she suggested. Maybe, having been on the recieving end of this, she'd be more adept at being on top as well.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 20, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 06:56 PM