Blackfeather Woods There might have been a time
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Kove accepts -- much to his relief -- and Vaati sounds out an echoing howl, notifying the pack of his ascension. Brother. A Dark Brother, he figures the man refers to himself as. Something Vaati is presently, not. He finishes, and returns his gaze to the elder, curious inquisition upon his eyes. "I too, would like to be marked as a Dark Brother. I assume you would do me this favour, as I cannot truly be the Dark Master if I have not earned the mark, now can I?" He holds hopeful eyes, a sliver of apprehension placed behind the sheer good-will he feels. This is what the dark brotherhood needs, a leader, a rightful one at that. What the pack needs -- a decorated commander with the sacred red mark upon his shoulder. It is not what Vaati needs, not what he wants. He wants youth, the ability to mess up and make mistakes, the chance to learn from them too.

The chance to be reckless and not have his head knocked off for it.

That right has been stripped from him and he cannot complain -- this is what the pack needs. So, he swallows what little urge for free will that screams at the back of mind and looks hopefully to the male before him, awaiting fate.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
There might have been a time - by Kove - January 10, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Vaati - January 10, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Kove - January 10, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: There might have been a time - by Kove - January 16, 2018, 03:49 PM