Ankyra Sound one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram busied himself with studying the forest around them as sif stabilized herself. he was patient -- more patient than either of his siblings would have been -- as sif took droughts of water from the crisp stream. like lycaon, ingram felt out of place in this massive forest. the sequoias were what did him in -- they were unimaginably humongous. ingram wondered if in this ancient forest, there had once been wolves or other animals proportionate to the sequoia's massive heights.

he was snapped back into sharp focus as sif had finished drinking. he guessed she meant that her brother was somewhere nearby -- he could see how a wolf that did not share his tongue had misinterpreted his initial statement. his eyes lit up in hope as sif studied him and then spoke. ingram's ears swept back a little, unsure how to answer the query. was wylla mean? truthfully, ingram didn't think she was mean -- but he had never truly been at the reciprocating end of her barbed tongue.

she was lusca's daughter, which meant certainly there was thin undertow of cruel humor in her blood. "um.." ingram started,  still struggling for an answer. "well... she's got a sharp sense of humor." (a polite way to put it.) he admitted, hope still bright in his gaze.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 02:44 PM