Moonspear when they come for you, i will shield your name
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance took in a breath that could've been a sob, but his face was so still it didn't seem like he was about to break down-- not yet, anyway. his head turned and he stared into the snow with furrowed brows. truthfully, he didn't like rannoch's request. this was something that he too needed to tell hydra, because as close as he was to rannoch, he might've been closer to hydra. terance's love for both of his friends was often tied, and he knew that if he really fucked this up he'd completely lose hydra as a friend... forever. oh that thought just didn't sit well with terance.

but before he was defiant, terance was loyal and naive enough to trust anyone who he cared about's judgement-- and rannoch fell into that category. so, terance swallowed his pride and doubts and glanced at rannoch, meeting his gaze again. "alright but... i'm going to talk to her as soon as you have. i can't not talk to her."
Messages In This Thread
RE: when they come for you, i will shield your name - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 04:59 PM