King Elk Forest the sweet relief of knowing nothing comes for free
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
ooc: phone post will format l8er :3

--

for all that delight will whinge and worm at talking of his feelings, he relishes the opportunity, taking secret pleasure in the interest of his wolves in his affairs. being morwinyon is maybe a little too good for his ego.

still: "ah," he begins, immediately fumbling. how does he explain it? "i don't know -- his ex-mate brienne, him, and i -- we were playing out a sort of classical romantic tragedy. brienne disappeared, mato... he's got a way of - of closing himself off, turning his feelings off. when she returned to us he ... did not restart their courtship. we -- we had a moment, but -- something changed with him. i think the weight of brienne's disappearance and burke's declining health on top of the pack was too much for him. he's still very young -- younger than me." delight looks at his paws then, a little embarrassed, a little relieved, and adds, "so.. nothing happened, but not-nothing happened as well. does that make sense?"
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sweet relief of knowing nothing comes for free - by Ariel - March 21, 2018, 07:37 AM