The Heartwood Completely free of spooks
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance's gaze followed where she was looking at, his eyes squinting and nose twitching. "good to know," he replied, glad to hear that maybe they wouldn't have any run ins that were... well, potentially bad. terance was tired of bad, he really just wanted some good in his life. 

her comment though brought a smile back to his face and his attention back to her. he studied her briefly, tail swinging, before shrugging. "rannoch and liffey were a couple at moonspear. they wanted to leave to start their own pack and family, liffey didn't feel safe at moonspear... i'm not sure i entirely understood that but, rannoch is my closest friend, so i vowed to follow him. moonspear didn't take lightly to us leaving and... well, i'd say we're well considered traitors on that mountain, don't think we'll be allowed back or anywhere near there anytime soon. they handled it... poorly... i think, but i'm bias." he hoped that was a good enough explanation. he'd give her details on why rannoch and liffey were there in the first place if she chose to stay.

"if you're still interested... we're not that bad a group, and we've got space for you." 
Messages In This Thread
Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 22, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 22, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 26, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 26, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 27, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - February 27, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - February 28, 2018, 03:39 AM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Completely free of spooks - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 03:09 PM