Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
omg i love her

the male was alone on the strand when he heard an ebullient clip-clop of feet on packed sand; he pulled a long ear back and turned his muzzle, greeted by the bright form of reef. her tawny composition did not stand out much against the pale sand, but she was moving which drew his eye -- most notably, she held something aloft in her muzzle as if some supplicant bringing wares before a shrine.

ingram at first felt his throat constrict, worried she had forced her way past the borders and had not spoken to wylla at all -- but as she drew closer, the variegated scents of her pelt suggested she had both met wylla and, at some point in time, been in contact with mushrooms. her scent also announced her newfound allegiance to the brine -- the coarse salt seemed to entwine her scent same as his.

he smiled somewhat, his head tilted to the side as he studied her. she was by far the friendliest he had come across in a long time, and her chipper attitude had him grinning before she even spoke a word. "oi!" he loudly hailed over the waves, his tail swinging amicably. "what's that you got there?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 11:04 PM