Broken Boulder there’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily smiled as he accepted his invitation, moving along happily with him as they marked the border. Joy rose in her heart as she caught wind of the many mingled scents along the line. Lennon, Lanawyn, Lainie. . .then there was Korei, and Xahi, too. . .so many wolves so dear to her. She missed her family dreadfully, especially these last few days, but when she thought about the bond she had forged with this ragtag group, the weight on her heart eased, if only a little bit.

Her ears pricked at Ali's question, and she gave a shrug, the smile staying on her face but fading a little from her eyes. "I dunno," she said uncertainly. "It feels. . .different. I don't see anyone much anymore, these days. I'm bored. And lonely." She felt a little guilty for voicing all that, but perhaps that was what needed to be said.

"What about you?" Lily asked, looking over at Alarian. "Are you happy here?" How could he not be? He had it all. . .most of all Lennon, whom Lily coveted more than anything in the entire world.