Broken Boulder there’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She blinked, absolutely flummoxed, as Alarian let her in on what had happened. It seemed something from a scary story, told in the depths of a winter's night--except those tales always ended in jest. This one did not. Lennon was injured and missing. . .and for the first time in her life, Lily didn't know what to say, instead gaping at Ali, mouth hanging open.

It was more than just about Lennon, too. The burly male, though in title he commanded with Alarian, was their leader. No wonder things had been falling apart! Without his strong, friendly presence around, the Bracken wolves were set adrift.

And now it seemed that Lennon would never be back to his normal self. Should she just turn tail and go back home?

"No," she said aloud to herself, mouth closing and firming in a determined look. Lily cast Alarian a remorseful glance, sweeping her tail against his shoulder in a comforting fashion. "Ali, I'm sorry for what's happened," she said solemnly. Her eyes wandered toward the path to the dens. "But if Lennon's gone--or going to be--we need to be strong. To move on."