Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
attn: any other Grimnismal wolfies to respond, feel free to PP meeting with Nyx and having her tag along if they head out to greet Adi & co.  :)

She'd spotted the approach of strangers as they crossed into the neighbouring fields, and remained crouched among the foliage at the edge of Grimnismal's sequoia forest. Fierce yellow eyes followed the trio's movement as they travelled deeper into the land that bordered Nyx' home, and her curiosity peaked as they paused to regroup.

The tawny Ostrega's raven-tipped lobes pricked forward, though the small group was far enough out of earshot that she couldn't catch their discussion. She rumbled softly as her thoughts turned to recent hostility within the pack, wondering with concern if these might be scouts from Drageda to bring further conflict.

Her uncertainty dwindled somewhat when one of the strangers tipped his muzzle back to beckon the sound's wolves to them, but still she lingered uncomfortably. While his voice sounded peaceful, Nyx maintained a certain edge; for all she knew, this was an attempt to lure Grimnismal out into the open.

Uncomfortable stepping outwith Ankyra on her own, she opted to remain in her place in wait for the response of a comrade. There was safety and confidence in numbers, she felt, and knew it would be wise to await the support of her pack-mates before facing what could be a potential threat.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM