Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
Morningside
Sentinel
1,322 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"very much so," aditya agreed with catori, then turned to sorrel, his frown morphing into a smile as he spoke. "seelie--coelacanth--is catori's cousin," he explained gently. "she's leader of undersea, the pack we're going to visit next." his own heart gave a flutter at the thought of seeing the sleek dark coelacanth again, but before he could turn and head that way, two wolves emerged from the trees.

his muscles tensed as they drew nearer--one male, one female--but he kept his calm as they came to a halt. then--what's poppin' fresh? aditya blinked a couple of times, taken completely aback at the man's casual greeting. firming his mouth, he gave a curt nod, taking a couple of beats to compose himself before responding.

"my name is aditya. this is catori and sorrel," he introduced them, glancing at the women in turn as he spoke. "we come from the morningside pack, which has recently settled nearby, on the plains inland. we wanted to give you notice, so you weren't surprised if you happened to stumble upon us there."

he dipped his head politely, inclining his muzzle toward catori, should she want to say anything. as the alpha's wife, she was, in essence, the mother of the pack, and had every right to lend her own voice to the discussion.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:08 PM