The Tangle mostly void, partially stars
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The stranger doesn’t necessarily back away but Furi doesn’t necessarily relax. Instead, she tries to tune in as the other attempts to speak, a painful sound escaping and her ears twitch and fall back. “Oh,” she says as it begins to sink in. For the first time, she notices her eyes are different. Like Artaax. And Dio. “You can’t talk,” she adds, shifting away from the embrace. It’s a weird sort of comfort that somehow makes her uncomfortable but her bones are weary and her mind is a few inches short of the circuit cutting and she’s asleep from exhaustion.

Furi opens her mouth to ask a question but she quickly snaps it shut, not sure she’ll get an answer, but it is hard to fight the compelling urge. Instead, she sits back, waiting to see what the other does—maybe she’ll offer answers in her own way.

The little wolf offers comfort, even if it is strange, but she accepts it for what it is in the moment. She feels selfish, for a bit, taking what she needs but she is so tired and if she can hide away from the world a little while longer, she'll cling to it.

Eventually she returns to Drageda, leaving her new friend behind. Another strange wolf, lost to the tangle.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
mostly void, partially stars - by Mallaidh - March 11, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Ora - March 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Mallaidh - March 12, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Ora - March 12, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Mallaidh - March 12, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Ora - March 12, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Mallaidh - March 14, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Ora - March 14, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: mostly void, partially stars - by Mallaidh - March 20, 2018, 03:24 PM