Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He wasn't saying she didn't belong... and frankly he was tired of being made out to be the bad guy here.  That was the problem though.  He couldn't explain it, why he clashed so much with her, and why he felt such distaste at the thought of trying to make nice.  Probably because he got the sense, no matter how incorrect, that she didn't feel like he was worth the time of day getting to know.  So why should he bother trying either?

Soften your heart.  He kept his mouth shut, and his expression neutral, but he felt a flash of frustration.  No.  He'd tried, and she'd shat on it.  If someone was going to try again.... it was going to have to be her.  There was only so many times a wolf could get his nose snapped before he stopped sticking it where it wasn't wanted.

But he couldn't really leave this conversation, not when he'd started it, and not with keeping in at least Raven's good graces.  So he shook his head, and would let her finish at least.  "No, what is it?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Colt RIP - June 05, 2018, 12:11 AM