Heron Lake Plateau I left my pride and stepped inside a bar
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
As she explained what this ptero stuff was, things slowly began to click into place for Colt.  He'd gotten the feeling, that day with Tegan, and likely on a few other occasions, that there had been something there going on he hadn't been privy to.  The gestures had been odd, but until now, he hadn't guessed they might be a language.  Obviously he'd been right.

Colt sighed, then looked at Raven somewhat ruefully. "I'll learn them.  I can't say I'll use em with her.... I still think she needs to decide when she's ready to talk to me.  But it'll be good to know... in case."  He shrugged, but did smile.  "If your still willin to teach me, that is."

He wasn't about to reach out again so soon, not when his last genuine effort had been met with what he saw as pretty unwarranted hostility.  He didn't want to risk making things worse instead of better. But if there was a language the pack was speaking, he should probably know it, and if it made the conversation better if she did decide to come around? Well, all the better.  He just hoped her offer wasn't conditional on him making that jump.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I left my pride and stepped inside a bar - by Colt RIP - June 05, 2018, 01:20 AM