Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy listened carefully as the other wolf described the Moonspear and Blackfeather Woods packs. She had come from he direction that Blackfeather Woods resided in and was glad to have avoided a meeting with them. She had the feeling that she had heard of Blackfeather Woods before and when she finally remembered, she grew worried. That was the pack Her new friend said he wanted to join. She hoped he knew what he was getting himself into. Although, she was pretty sure he could take of himself. 

"I'm lucky to have met you, then, instead of someone with aggressive intentions," Speedy finally said after processing all the information the other wolf had so graciously offered to her. "Thank you for the warnings," she added smiling. 

"I am looking for a home, and I would very much appreciate a guide." She paused and looked away for a minute before looking back at Wraen and adding, "As log as it doesn't cause you any trouble." She hated the thought of creating problems for this wolf that had been so kind to her. 

The other wolf inquired about any skills she may have, and Speedy replied, "Well, my mom was the healer in my old pack, and I had begun learning some things from her before I left. I'd like to continue using those skills and learning more. Although I try, my size doesn't offer much in the way of protection, but I can travel long distances pretty quickly." She hoped her skills could be of value to a pack eventually. She had never let her size get in the way of finding other ways to be useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Speedy - May 26, 2018, 03:56 PM