Broken Boulder "What would you give?"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri shakes her head a fraction, confused. "I'm not a counselor. At one point maybe, but a different road calls me now. I just...I get things," she's unable to explain what she means, it sounds lame but she does get things. 

"I'm sorry," she says it not with pity but understanding. "It's not easy," she adds. She lost her own mother so long ago, she hardly remembers the stories about her. The fae has had her whole life to work through it but her mother is not what she thinks of. 

It's hard to lose your parents. But so incredibly gut-wrenching is the grief of losing a child, it had forced her to leave Teekon in search of her sanity. 

​"Things are getting better," she thinks back on the period of time following Aaron's departure. It's a blur now: drifting between packs, the fights, travelling, the rape, being captured, meeting Horosk, meeting Kelina, the initial loss of her daughter and then so soon after, her son as well. 

They're getting better but she still sounds haunted when she says it. 

"But things, things did suck for quite a while," her eyes are towards the forest again, troubled. "I'm pretty good at listening if you need some ears," she offers, turning back to Lanawyn. Sometimes it's easiest to speak to a stranger, especially one who has been through similar circumstances, than to a friend or loved one.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"What would you give?" - by Síff - May 27, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 27, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - May 28, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 03, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 07, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Síff - June 09, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: "What would you give?" - by Eris - June 10, 2018, 06:08 PM