Bearclaw Valley judgement day
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander did not say much, nor make any attempt at taking his leave. Rather, he watched. He kept still and observed her—listened to her—until it became perfectly clear that she was serious. And in a moment’s notice his own posture was rigid, tail arched over his back whilst his ears stood tall; he did not feel himself, having been beaten down one too many times in his short life, but his instincts were still there. Yet, even with his display and her demands, he did not attack. “I told you already that they are exactly what you want them to be,” he stated first, staring her down. Even if Reigi had remained, that would not have changed the fact that all of his children were as equally entitled to the valley as the next—no matter their mothers.

The threat hung in the air and he took a step towards her, teeth flashing briefly, but he had hardly any momentum left to maintain it. He didn’t have the energy to argue and especially not to fight, nor did he wish for his children to be taken away from him—hell, he didn’t even want Laurel or Indra to leave, despite everything, for they truly were some of the only ones he had left. “Fine,” he decided. “Lead alongside me, let your sister lead under us—I don’t care. Whatever keeps you here.” Because at the end of the day, that was all that really mattered to him: that he not be abandoned again.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
judgement day - by Laurel - May 31, 2018, 07:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 22, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - June 26, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - June 28, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 03, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 12, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: judgement day - by Laurel - July 13, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: judgement day - by Xan - July 19, 2018, 05:43 AM