Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The family's song faded, and Viinturuth's tail gave a happy little wiggle as he assumed his exploration. Nose to the ground, the palest of the Frostfur-Mayfair cubs toddled through the grasses and bumpred his snout with curiosity against every twig, stone and insect that happened to be in his path.

The arrival of another, unfamiliar adult did not go unnoticed, and as a particularly rounded wolfess made her appearance, the alabaster boy lifted his head and fixed her with a wide-eyed stare. Blinking, he looked between his parents and this mysterious stranger. Mother and father did not shoo her from the scene, which indicated that she was safe and as others continued to appear, Viinturuth was content to busy himself among the foliage once more.

Soon, a crowd had gathered, and the boy abandoned his mini adventure to observe the group. Dad spoke up, his voice assertive and demanding attention, to which the firstborn son regarded him obediently. His dam took over then, and she welcomed the pack to their little hollow before introducing the pups. Viinturuth beamed up at her at the mention of his name, woofing cheerfully even as she moved onto more solemn topic, and went on to butt his forehead playfully to @Akavir's shoulder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Viinturuth - June 16, 2018, 08:00 AM