Heron Lake Plateau our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Remember that thing where Ceara was a total late-bloomer and was just kind of starting to find others attractive?  Well, if Ceara was into girls (which was yet to be decided), she would've been into Niamh.  She turned around to come face to face with the prettiest butterscotch eyes.  Whoa.

Eh! she confirmed dumbly before remembering that not everyone knew about her dumb slang terms.  She cleared her throat and got a grip.  I mean, yeah.  I'm Ceara.  The dragon's eyes grazed over the downy golden fur of the other girl, the splash of cream on her undersides.  Was that natural?  Surely, it was unnatural for another wolf to be so.. striking.  Was this what other people felt like when they came into contact with her wildfire hues?

I joined not too long ago, but I've mostly just been.. you know, workin'.  Right now I'm looking for some herbs for Raven since I seem to keep getting into trouble.  She raised her cut lip and her gashed paws before rolling her shoulders like it wasn't a big deal at all.  Minor trouble, you know.

Messages In This Thread
our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 10:52 PM