Deepwood Weald I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
Tag for visibility.  Gonna say this was on the way to Ironsea.. unless that's not okay, then I'll shift the dates around a little bit and just pitch her out into the weald.  Sorry for how weird this is, opening posts are always my worst.

Although it was midday, the dense canopy of the weald enveloped the woods in darkness.  A thick fog blanketed the ground, parting as the firebrand traversed through the sinister silence.  She had either traveled alone or parted from @Colt and she had not intended on straying so far, but she found herself getting sucked into the woods.

After some time the rain began to fall relentlessly and although the weald's thick brush offered some form of shelter it could not protect the forest floor entirely.  The ground became slick and unmaneuverable.  

She could scarcely hear the woman's yelp between the echo of the rain, but the moment she knew someone needed help she traveled as fast as she could.  She almost didn't see the dark girl until she had nearly fallen herself, and she steadied herself before she called, Hey, are you alright?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away - by Fire - June 09, 2018, 04:26 PM