Deepwood Weald I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

she picked herself up carefully, surveying the somewhat deep depression she found herself in. nothing she couldn't clear with a leap, surely - but a reaching lunge for the upper edge of the depression resulted in a bolt of pain down her left forelimb as the wretched-looking paw came in contact with the dirt, and thoughts of pulling herself up were abandoned. 

dropping back down into the pit gracelessly, examining the forelimb and hunching her shoulders against the throbbing hurt. it was the sudden movement above that had her flinch back, hackles standing against her spin and atramentous ears slicking back against her skull. green eyes flashed as she stared upward, heart still beating at double speed since her spectacular fall. 

hackles lowered as she took in her visitor, though her ears remained at half mast. "no." the girl was pretty, vibrant reds a welcome contrast against the greys all around. ears flickering as her gaze flashed over what she could see of the woman, she followed up with a "who are you?" 
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away - by Cassiopeia - June 09, 2018, 04:37 PM