Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Having grown to feed with the expectation that the food would be gone or taken from him in the next crucial seconds, Svalinn fed aggressively from Raven's warm and giving belly. The milk flowed more freely from her than he was used to, but he didn't take this as a sign to slow down. Her body thrummed with laughter at his antics, which he mistook for a soft attempt to pull away, causing the scrawny pup to bury himself with further insistence into the soft plump of her boobie buffet.

He largely ignored the stroking of his spine, noting that it wasn't a strong enough force to dislodge him, but he tensed beneath her foot, wholly prepared to fight for his commandeered spot. From the corner of his eye he saw the looming shark-head of Caiaphas, who had zeroed in on him with an intent he recognized with boiling dismay. He whined sharply -- the noise crescendoing into a baby's snarl as he protested his removal. Unfortunately sharp milk teeth burrowed in, and he had to literally be plucked like a thorn from Raven's side as he began to throw a mole-hill sized tantrum within the first minute of becoming a Redhawk.

last post i sware
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Svalinn - June 30, 2018, 09:32 AM