Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
With the use of her superior brainpower (an advantage over him that would have less to do with their age in the coming years) Raleska served the tyrant boy a muzzle full of dirt by simply jumping back. The sudden lack of support for his furious fronthalf had sent him crashing, his chin smacking the ground hard enough to jar his tongue into the path of clenching teeth. He yelped, bolting upright as blood welled from his tongue and several baby teeth were loosed.

Pain radiated throughout his mouth, causing him to shake his head vigorously, but the only thing that came of this was bloody spittle flying and an odd sensation as he swallowed one of his milk teeth.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM