Heron Lake Plateau sometimes I can't even see the reason why
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
With repetitive, aching flaps of his tongue, Svalinn looked helplessly towards Raleska, who reassured him— without being sure herself— that he would survive the pain. Her heartfelt gesture, just a small lick, reminded him that he could feel other things, and that the damage and pain he'd clumsily dealt himself was within his power to overcome. He didn't realize before that he had been whimpering, but he quieted now, meeting his cauldron-sprite of a sister's lighthouse eyes.

Though of a softer shade, he found himself noticing for the first time that her eyes reminded him of their mother's... her mother's.

He recalled this fact without any bitterness, having only needed to be reassured once that he was just as special to Caiaphas as her own blood; and as he had no evidence to make the presumption otherwise, he had no worries about it. This, coupled with the fact that her "affections" seemed dictated by the other's ability and usefulness anyway, made him less concerned that he wasn't seen as important as her natural-born daughter, and more concerned that he would under-perform and therefore potentially disappoint the only wolf he presently wanted to impress.

A bloody mouth wouldn't do— but Raleska made him feel better about it. He licked her back, bloody mouth and all, and huffed as their game ended with his mouth throbbing and his sister standing as the (unfair) victor.

1 more from you to fade?
Messages In This Thread
sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - July 10, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 02, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 09, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - October 10, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Svalinn - November 18, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: sometimes I can't even see the reason why - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 08:51 PM