Wild Berry Meadow i heard you sold the amazon
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"you were right," terance returned with a gentle dip of his head. hydra was right, which was unfortunate considering the circumstances, but there was nothing else to be said. it seemed it had been taken care of. he hesitated, accidentally visibly, with a parting and closing of his jaws. of a few things, actually. though it was water under the bridge now, it was titmouse that had harassed him the moment rannoch granted him entry into sunspire-- and liffey who had let him escape once again into the wilds. he held his tongue, deciding that it would only strain their relationship further for hydra to know that he had harbored the menace-- murderer. but maybe she would've liked to hear again how she was right-- but, again, maybe not over this particular situation. not when lives had been stolen and endangered. instead, terance just nodded again, saying, "more wolves should've listened to you." 

in response to the redhawk wolves, terance merely nodded as he carefully thought over his response. "as long as they're okay," terance replied, ears cupped forwards again. liffey would be glad to know that. 

"and the same from me," he said solemnly, dipping his head as to secure his promise, "i'll come find you if i have any word but--" terance let a small smile slip, "-- i'm sure you'll know anything before me."
Messages In This Thread
i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - July 28, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 04, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 10:22 PM