The Sunspire He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
At first, the subject of their gathering was on Terance and his family, and Rannoch listened with care. "Yes, I'm sure we've all had traumatic incidents from our childhood that we've forgotten in time," he offered. Ibis, hopefully, would disregard what had happened, too. 

When asked about "the rest", Rannoch smiled. "Liffey has been recovering well. I think she's about ready to get out and scout again," he reported with a fondness in his voice. Though the Matron loved her family, she also loved the freedom that only scouting allowed. Rannoch knew that his wife was slowly growing restless of being confined to the Alpha's quarters. 

Wraen then spoke of the opinions she had processed as a result of the ordeal, and Rannoch nodded as he considered what she had said. Terance, as true to his character, was the first to reply, and Rannoch listened to his emotionally-charged response. "I recently spoke to the guardians, and they have been doing everything that they can to make sure that the pack is safe," he replied. "I do think that it would be beneficial to keep one guardian near the pack's heartland at all times, just in case anything happens—it'll help us react more quickly to unexpected threats." Rannoch turned to Terance then. "Is this something you could report to the guard?" He didn't foresee any opposition to his idea. 

"I think the children are old enough, too, to be watched by a sitter," he agreed; the bite in Terance's reply did not go unnoticed. "I would be willing to help, and I think that Hyacinth would be great, too." Rannoch considered Seabreeze and Olive for a moment but, their names went unspoken. Rannoch had been reluctant to trust Olive since Cassiopeia had admitted to murdering her father, and Seabreeze seemed to be far too high-strung to deal with more than her own litter. Liffey, Rannoch knew, would not care for the others as much as she would with their own litter.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 05, 2018, 03:37 PM