Otatso Wetlands the sweetness will not be concerned with me
207 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to skip me from here! i'll probably shove another post or two in when it feels right tho haha
his wounds are: a rlly nasty neck wound, lots of bites along his scruff and spine, anddd he's missing his tail now!
His sister's touch roused him fully, and the first thing he registered was how much it hurt to be dragged. A low wail escaped him, eyes cracking open and filling with tears as he fixed his gaze on Kitten. He made no move to stop her, though.
It was Aditya's arrival that sparked his earlier fear back to life, a response he found himself unable to control. He flinched away and shrieked briefly, the sound cutting off abruptly and turning to a muted, agonized whine; his throat bled anew, and he went limp again, sides heaving. The next adult to touch him would be met with a snarl and a single snap of his jaws— after that, they would find no more protest from the boy.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sweetness will not be concerned with me - by Winterbourne - August 03, 2018, 11:05 AM