Neverwinter Forest and his throat burns from the screaming
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
That made good sense. Blackbear hummed in agreement as she worked more sticky sap from his pelt, sitting back on her haunches and bracing herself against Wintersbane with a paw to reach further up his shoulder. "I'm sure there are trees out there that can kill you," she said after a moment of quiet grooming. "My dad used to tease me and my siblings - he was blind, so he didn't like to play in the trees very much - but he'd say that some trees are carnivorous and they'd snatch up wolf pups when their parents aren't looking."

Which had nothing to do with poisonous trees, though. "A lot of plants are poisonous," she added, hoping that would tie her point together nicely. "I wonder about the first wolf to drink enough seawater that they died from it. Why do you think they kept going after the first taste?"

She was talking entirely too much, but she'd missed idle conversation.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 12, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 12, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 13, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - August 24, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 01, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 10, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: and his throat burns from the screaming - by Easy - September 16, 2018, 03:52 PM