The Heartwood Edge control
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason took another bite of the fish, figuring out how to answer the questions before deciding that she was going to do so in reverse order.  She tipped her head towards the distant range, That way.  Took a while to get a good patch of stream.  But hey, at least she did eventually.  The easy food was welcome.

Don't know the story firsthand, but my alphas came from Moonspear.  I was given the impression that the pack hated them after.  She shrugged, I'd expect that'd be a thing that'd last -- but if that wasn't the case, then perhaps I was misinformed... And then I have to wonder what else I might have been misinformed about in turn.  As she'd spoken the tone had turn, ending darker and more serious, though not pointed at him -- instead, at history.  Her expression had followed suit, going from neutral to a frown and her eyes drifted back down to the fish for a moment.  Treason made no move beyond that.  They were far enough from any pack land that there wasn't any point of fighting from her perspective, if she had even wanted to in the first place.  It wasn't her history, it wasn't her war.

To a certain point she almost wanted a reason to find out that the wolves she followed weren't worth it.  It would make her decisions much easier if her idea of the pack was built on a lie.  Treason looked back up, gaze snapping back to the man with a cant of her head.  Did he know?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Edge control - by Arbiter - August 13, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 13, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 16, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 17, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - August 18, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - August 26, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Edge control - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Edge control - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 11:24 PM