Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the howl sent his hackles up immediately. it was both familiar, and for him, specifically. aditya let loose a ragged sigh, not wanting in the least to deal with this, but rose to his feet, trotting toward the sound with gritted teeth. grayday was dead, and part of the lingering disgust had died with him. but aditya knew he could never forgive the ruddy man for what he'd done.

"what are you doing here?" adi asked engel upon arriving, pulling to a halt and surveying him with flashing eyes. he sounded more exasperated than anything, but there was a part of him--a small part, but there nonetheless--that felt differently. a sense of relief, perhaps? they had been friends, once: best friends. to see engel alive and well was. . . fuck. he cursed his soft heart, instead fixing a hard stare on the man.

memories of what had been said and done altered this wavering opinion, and he padded over the border, toward engel. "step back, now," he commanded, a snarl wrinkling his muzzle. he thought of the young women of the pack, how he was sworn to protect them against all threats. the incident with sorrel had proven that, no matter how innocuous he purported to be, engel was indeed a threat.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM