Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the words took him aback, slightly; with all that had happened, grayday's death seemed much farther away than two moons and some odd days ago. when it finally clicked, adi's jaw sagged a little, slightly lost for words. he regained his composure quickly, but it was too late; he had clued engel in to the reluctance within him, the glimmer of regret amidst the disgust.

"ah. . .yeah. it was hard on all of us." he was uncharacteristically tight-lipped, the familiar grief rising in his throat like bile as he thought of grayday. what would the late leader think of engel standing so close to the border, especially with his children behind it? the thought alone kept aditya on edge, and he continued to stare warily at engel, eyes more owlish than usual.

"is that all you came for?" he questioned, cocking his head slightly.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM