Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
adi looked at engel in some puzzlement, brows raising. "didn't you have a home by the sea, last i saw you?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to one side. "what happened to that?" maybe he didn't want to know the answer--perhaps engel was as bad as grayday had thought, and had earned the ire of yet another pack. he felt tired, suddenly, felt the weariness deep in his bones.

"i want to believe you so badly," he murmured. "and part of me--no, a lot of me--does believe you. even if it did happen like grayday said, there are misunderstandings. . ." aditya sighed, gaze falling to the ground. "it broke a lot of my faith in the world, when it all fell apart the way it did. i lost a friend, my best friend. i hated you--not necessarily for what you had done, but for proving me wrong. because i thought you were good, deep down. . .and then you weren't.

"i don't know, yaar," aditya said quietly, dropping the nickname he hadn't used for engel in so long. yaar. it meant friend, but deeper--it was "buddy," a pal. someone close. someone who had earned the proximity to his heart. "i just know i'm happy to see you again."
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 18, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM