Dawnlark Plains It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
the ruddy man had touched the right chord; sympathy welled in aditya's heart at engel's words, the feeling of wanting desperately to care for a friend. he let out a sigh and flashed his friend the smallest of smiles, shoulders sagging. "i don't know," he said again, ruefully. "maybe you didn't do it, after all. maybe we all overreacted."

adi blinked slowly at engel. time felt like it was standing still, the earth shifting beneath him as all his perceptions over the last moons changed. it had not been a grievous mistake on grayday's part, ousting engel as he had--but aditya had lost his best friend in the process. but it wasn't all bad. . .because this was the world bringing him back to his doorstep. right?

"maybe you could join easthollow's ranks?" adi suggested, nodding toward the stone circle, far off and out of sight. "or there's a pack in the valley, just south. plenty of options." he swallowed, shifting his weight from one side to the other, and back again. "i'm sorry i can't help you more than that," he murmured, mouth twisting in a frown.
Messages In This Thread
It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 18, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Aditya - August 20, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 23, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: It's Been Months And You Ain't Off My Mind - by Engel - August 26, 2018, 08:09 PM