Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Venus trotted through the trees, her mind filling with emotions and thoughts. I finally joined a pack, yet I told Valette I didn't need to stay around the borders and yet, here I am. Venus flared her nose in annoyance. She found herself at the border of the territory, she felt more comfortable there and avoided the packs patrols. The young female needed to get her mind straight, her stride was rapid and she kept her head low. However the female didn't want to appear as a threat to the other pack mates, she was just a little nervous about meeting them. I have to stay strong, I can't show these wolves that I am a scared little pup. Venus lifted her eyes, her head slowly rising in confidence, the thought that she had earlier when she was speaking with Valette rang in her ears. Vespera.... That was my nickname that my mother gave me, the meaning is the same as my real name... but my real name has too many painful memories attached to it. Venus's stride came to a halt below a large tree, with looming shadows. Her paws ached from all of the scurrying around the borders, and her mind was in need of reassuring. Her chest heaved a heavy sigh, her paws scratched the ground, the open space of the territory was nice, but she was still distant of the other wolves. Venus sat on the cool grass, the breeze of the night cooling her fur, and the moonlight gave her enough light to see in front of her. She scanned her surroundings with her deep purple gaze. She was alone. Good, now I can finally collect my thoughts, and maybe start a new life...? The young female shook her head, she knew she had to show her pack mates that she could take care of herself. But her thoughts were interrupted by a scent filling her nose. She quickly perked her head and her ears, could it be a lone wolf? or a pack mate that I never met?  She tried not to get defensive and attack, but her mind and instinct took control of her actions. Venus stood, fur prickling slightly and her stance powerful. She didn't meet any of her pack mates yet, but this wolf approaching could be a lone wolf. A low growl rumbled in her throat, If I am going to live in this pack, might as well at least try to protect it. Her thought gave her confidence, and she was ready to attack if this wolf was a trespasser.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - August 28, 2018, 09:28 PM