Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Venus's tail moves back in forth in a slow rhythm. This wolf asks if I have a reason to be here, no I obviously don't... i'm just standing here for convenience. Venus's growl silenced, she noticed the strange female in front of her was also showing signs of aggression. She asks if I know this is territory, so she must be a pack mate I have never met. Venus rolled her eyes and relaxed her stance, "Oh no, I totally don't have a reason to be here, i'm just standing here because I like this tree" Venus responded with as much snark as possible. The young female frowned while raising her eye brows giving a, are you serious look. Venus shook he pelt, "I wouldn't be here if your Alpha hand't asked me too" she commented, slightly flaring her nose. What does she know anyway?  Venus realized that her own thoughts sounded childish, maybe she was being a little unfair to this unknown female. I guess I might as well try to be social, for Valette's sake. Venus gritted her teeth, "you must be a pack member of East Hollow right?" Venus tried to smile, but it came out a bit more awkward then she intended. This is just cringe, I'm embarrassing myself and boy do I hate it. Venus cut the smile, her face muscles were hurting. She stared at the female, Venus felt a small smirk come across her face. She was ready for anything, an attack, a conversation, her muscles tensed a little but still showed relaxed. I have to be in control of the situation, or else this female might think i'm a weak pup. 

(Lol its fine)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - August 31, 2018, 09:05 PM