Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Venus snorted, her purple gaze resting on the female now called Brynn. Venus wanted to respond to the female with the my name is scenario, but the female hesitated. She opened her jaws to tell Brynn her name, however all that came out was, "my name is..." She stopped herself before she could finish the sentence. Venus doesn't sound right anymore.... the name has to many painful memories attached  to it, my own name doesn't even feel right to me anymore. Venus closed her jaws, she didn't want to leave an awkward silence between the two females, but she was having a mental debate over her own name. The young female exhaled, she was looking stupid and unsure of herself in front of a new pack mate, this was not the impression she wanted to make for Brynn. Looking insecure. But then, she remembered her mental debate that she had with herself when she met Valette, and before she met Brynn. Vespera, the nickname my mother gave to me, it means the same thing as Venus so it won't make much of  a difference. Venus put a confident look on her face, her ears up and her stance strong, "my name is Vespera, I am obviously new to the EastHollow." She took a deep breath, "nice to meet you Brynn." Ehhh that was cringy for me, but at least I am trying to socialize. I hope your happy Valette, I am doing my best but its hard not to act snarky and sarcastic. She shook her fur, her mind a little more at ease.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:27 PM