Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera felt a little better that the female was a little more welcoming, but Vespera wasn't very welcoming either at first. However when the female asked if she wanted to join patrolling with her, her mind froze. The first reaction to pop into her mind was no, but then she paused. Could I? Should I? Would I?  Vespera squinted her eyes a little bit as she was deep in thought. She could just go to make Valette happy because she is trying to socialize or just say no and be on with her life. But a thought had come to her mind, This... Brynn, Im getting a weird sense of familiarity from her... The way she shifted her paws awkwardly a bit... Is she unsure like me?..... Nah. I'm getting ahead of myself, I just barely met and I am already making assumptions of other wolves. While the female had a bit of curiosity of Brynn, the last thing she wanted to do was open up to her. She already did that with Valette, and the regret was biting at her for it.

Vespera changed her expression to a more confident expression. She walked a little closer to Brynn, but not too uncomfortably close to the female. "Yea sure what ever, I'll go," she said with her eye brows slightly raised, trying to act confident. "I guess I could use a tour of the territory" Vespera added while she gracefully walked pass Bryrnn, "Oh but none of that asking about the past thing okay?" she added, looking back at Brynn with a confident, but slightly snarky look in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - September 07, 2018, 06:41 PM