Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's ears were turned towards Brynn, but the female still looked forward, she didn't want to run into anything. For once, I don't feel like acting snarky towards Brynn, Iim just feeling lazy and tired right now or maybe there is more to her then she seems. Vespera's curiosity rose as Brynn was telling her that they need more hunters and defenders. Vespera felt a little more important when Brynn had said that, but didn't show any signs of it. After Brynn responded to her first answer, a little silence fell between them, but then Brynn had answered her first question when she had told her that she arrived in the spring. The female didn't feel so new and out of place, but Brynn had still been in the pack longer than she had and knew the territory better than she did. When Brynn had asked her if she explored the territory, Vespera could only laugh a little out loud, "If I did, then I wouldn't be here, I would be frolicking in the flowers," Vespera couldn't help but give a cheeky smirk on her face while she looked at Brynn, she hoped she would see it as a joke. I know I said I wouldn't but it was hard not to. Vespera gave a much more calm smile as she looked forward again, "I was just exploring the borders a little bit, but I guess a tour couldn't hurt," she put a little posh in her tone for the last few words, she didn't want to tell her that she was trying to avoid socialization of the other pack members.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - September 13, 2018, 06:13 PM