Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
As Vespera and Brynn continued on their little tour, she was surprised at the area that Brynn had showed her, for it had reminded her of her old home. The young female held back the urge to cry and looked at Brynn as she told her that this was her favorite spot to think in, why wouldn't it be? the area is beautiful, the white trees and the sounds of nature are soothing. Vespera felt a warm and relieving feeling in her chest, her mind felt at ease. She silently appreciated Brynn for showing her this by giving her an approving nod and little smile. But her thoughts would be interrupted by the question that was asked by Brynn of hunting together. Immediately Vespera wanted to say 'lets not get ahead of ourselves here' but she paused before she could open her jaw, she realized that this was Brynn's alone time spot, and Vespera could respect that for she also likes alone time. The female gazed at the ground and thought hard about it, she thought it would be a fun and okay idea, but a part of her mind told her to brush it off and forget about it but she restrained. Vespera inhaled and lifted her head to gaze at Brynn, her body took control and Vespera gave a cheeky look, "Hunting wouldn't be So bad, but I don't know if you can keep up, i'm pretty fast and I bet I could take out a bull elk just by looking at it," She jokingly sounded boastful, but her childish mind was giving her a little confidence boost on what she said to the point where she actually believed she could, but she kept it to herself for once.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:56 PM