Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera restrained herself at staring at the stones with awe. This was pretty cool, but she didn't mention it right away. Vespera walked forward a little, gazing at the stones, scanning their stature. The female listened as Brynn explained that this is where pack meetings were held, I wouldn't be surprised if it was, makes sense to me that the pack meeting would be here, its incredible. However Vespera frowned a little, her gaze dropped as her memories seemed to flood into her mind, I was never allowed to attend pack meetings, they all thought it wasn't worth that I was there, I wasn't even allowed to look at the meeting for a split second. And if I didn't know the information, I was blamed for it, even if I wasn't allowed to be there. The young female decided not to dwell on it, she looked up back on the stones of EastHollow. "It makes you wonder how long they have been here..... or even How  they got here." Without thinking, she slowly blurted it out. She walked a little more forward, she felt like she was walking through history. But she snapped out of her thoughts when Brynn said that they were cool. Vespera looked back at Brynn, noticing her smiling face, "yea, they probably did rituals with it in the past." The young female laughed at herself, implying that she was only joking, but she nodded at Brynn, "yea they are something," Vespera gazed back at the stones, continuing to admire them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - October 05, 2018, 10:00 PM