Stone Circle Abandon all your logic and put your money on it
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera looked at Brynn, giving a little nod of appreciation. Vespera may not like to admit it but she didn't mind strolling with Brynn. Vespera probably suspected that they maybe hung around too long and probably needed their "me" time. Vespera listened to Brynn's question, Vespera felt awkward and didn't know how to respond to her quite yet and didn't intentionally want to leave an awkward silence. Vespera cleared her throat and shifted her paws awkwardly, "I mean.... I don't think there is much left for us to do, we would be just standing here till the cows come home by the time I could come up with anything." Vespera laughed to herself a little bit on that last part, but she was hoping that she could tell Brynn that she thought that she had enough social time for the say without offending her. The female stared at the ground to try and find an answer for herself, or try to make an excuse. Geez, this is harder then I pictured in my head, I never actually enjoyed hanging out with someone before... The female sighed, she moved her head so that her eyes could see Brynn, "Im not usually one to say that I enjoy I guess, "socializing" but I didn't mind this at all." Vespera rose to her paws and whipped her head from side to side with ears perked, hoping that no one but Brynn was listening, "don't tell anyone I said that though" her voice was in a whisper and her head low. Vespera craned her head, and looked past the large stones, "I uh.... Got something to do... So uh..." She looked back at Brynn, "Thanks for the tour... Maybe we will cross paths again?" The young female slightly tilted her head, she was hoping that Brynn thought of this as an excuse or something.

This thread has been going on for a while xD Im ready to wrap this up if you want to
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandon all your logic and put your money on it - by Vespera - October 10, 2018, 07:57 PM