Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's ears shot towards the voice that was near her, soon her body followed, but only to be greeted by a female that was bigger than her. One of the things I hate about being young, is that your small, and its frustrating to me, and I don't know why. She noticed that the strange female had given her a playful look as she asked if she was looking for something, it wouldn't be in a tree. Vespera looked up at the female, her purple gaze looking unamused and her expression giving a 'are you series' look by raising her eyebrow followed by a blank muzzle expression. The female could only guess that she was trying to be friendly and greeting her for she was a new pack mate, but she felt as she was being baby talked by her, she probably didn't implement it that way. Vespera flared her nose, "Oh no, I wouldn't think that a tree would have all the answers to my problems," she a little eye roll as her eyes shot towards a tree one second then back to the strange wolf. However Vespera would second guess herself because of the playful expression the female had, but she shook that thought and frowned a little, she was new but all this social interactions was getting on her nerves a little and she didn't know how long she could keep it up.
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM