Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig was late because she had been chasing a rabbit through the underbrush during her Alpha’s call. When she finally caught it—for she was determined not to give up the chase—it had ran her much farther away than she would have liked. Not allowing herself time to rest, she scooped the dead rabbit up in her jaws and sprinted back to the place where she had been called. She skidded to a halt rather clumsily, looking around at everyone with an awkward wag of her tail.

’Unfortunately, I don't believe our pack has any members who are Counselors, Chroniclers, or Scouts but if that's the trade you’re working on, feel free to work alone or pair up with each other,’ Liri was saying. 

Ah, so this was a class, something Liri had mentioned back before they’d been a real pack. Grezig trotted over to the white she-wolf and dropped the rabbit at her paws. “This is what kept me from your call,” she explained. “Eat it, if you want.” Without waiting for a reply, she dipped her head in respect and turned to face the other pack members. “I will help those going after the counseling trade,” she said, padding over to an empty area and sitting down expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM