The Sunspire Or as an indication, change the dedication
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"you and me both," terance chuffed with a dry amusement, his shoulders shrugging as they moved along the border. this seemed to affect terance a drastic amount less than seabreeze's leave, but, it more or less came down to the fact that terance was merely growing used to abandonment. he couldn't quite trust anyone not to turn their back on him. of course, he still opted to see the good in wolves.

with a quick thought about wraen's plans, terance merely shook his head. "she's winging it," he returned with a slight cough to clear his throat, "don't know what that means, but she said she'd let me know where she settled." if it even mattered, terance wasn't sure, but he supposed it would be nice to know his sister was safe.

"but, i'm guessing you know that this means the beta spots back open," he added, giving her a side eye as they walked, offering up a gentle hint of that warm smile terance was so well known for, "if you're interested."
Messages In This Thread
Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Arbiter - September 16, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Terance - October 14, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 02:18 PM