Broken Boulder oh, i just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was Seabreeze who answered her call, to her slight surprise. She knew Delight was sick, and that Alarian was caring for him, but she assumed that her old friend would be first to arrive. Nevertheless, Lily flashed her a shy, small smile, shifting on her paws. At the question, she nodded, her gaze flitting toward the southern border of the Sanctuary.

"We can't stay here any longer," Lily said, much to the shock of no one. "It's. . .even if the cats go away, or all die, it's still disgusting. It'll take forever to clean up the mess, and who knows how long the sickness will go on-- Broken Boulder is simply uninhabitable, now."

She sighed, finding it hard to have that truth hanging in the air between them, finally spoken aloud. "I need to go look for an old. . .friend," she trailed off, not sure how to describe Dirge and their one-time tryst. "I want to look for a better home for us, while I'm away. Is there anywhere you can think of. . .perhaps near the coast?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, i just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man - by Lily - September 16, 2018, 03:12 PM