Broken Boulder oh, i just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She took careful note of Seabreeze's preferences, which weren't so stringent, really. No mountains--that much was clear. Lily thought she could deal with that; there were plenty of places that weren't mountains, after all. The rest were small details, almost trivial. . .they'd cross that bridge when they came to it. Right now, they just needed to get out.

"I will," she murmured in response, smiling. "I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Hopefully not alone, she thought, but perhaps that was a pipe dream. What did she have to lose by searching for him, though?

Lily dipped her muzzle in gentle farewell to Seabreeze. "I'm going to go as soon as I can. I need to say goodbye to Alarian, and Korei,  and--and Eris." Her face grew mournful at mention of the latter; Eris was in rough shape. This could be the last time she saw her friend again. If by some miracle, she were still alive when Lily got back. . .

They would find that paradise. Chase after boys and spend nights talking under the stars.

She hoped so much that this was not the end for all of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, i just love the kind of woman who can walk over a man - by Lily - September 18, 2018, 05:58 PM