Broken Boulder and i haven't sold me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"i understand, seabreeze," he said as gently as he could, green gaze finding hers. how dare she use his words against him, like he had ever had a real choice. "you were never unwelcome, seabreeze," he told her. you imagined it, you sensitive, selfish slyph. terance couldn't understand how she never understood that. how could she be so self-absorbed that she think the whole pack hated her? wished her to leave? but terance didn't argue, he merely stated.

he then looked to ibis as seabreeze addressed her, unsure what to expected. "i will always visit the sanctuary-- even if you stay," he told her, gaze softening. 

but then, his son, his golden son, spoke against him. terance and seabreeze hadn't said anything mean, there were no harsh words thrown between the two. the air was uncomfortable, as it should've been between a man and his ex-wife-- who had taken both of their children. terance was hurt, somehow even deeper by this comment. that he should stay. maybe it was only because now ibis had burst into tears, leaving terance to believe that both of the children only thought him a monster. he'd done nothing wrong. terance had only ever tried. he wished he'd tried harder.

ears splayed, voice cracking, terance said, "then stay, little bird, stay with your mother." he stepped carefully towards his children, hoping to embrace them again-- if they would let him. at this point, terance wasn't sure they wanted to be near him-- not if they so fiercely defended their mother. "i love you both, i always will. i will return to see you soon."
Messages In This Thread
and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 19, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Alarian - September 19, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 20, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 20, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Seabreeze - September 20, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 29, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Terance - September 29, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Seabreeze - September 30, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Okeanos - October 02, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: and i haven't sold me - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 07:32 PM