The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Her surprise to find him there seemed genuine, but that response earned a wave of his tail in muted happiness. Long had been the days where things had been more serious, be it his thoughts or simply the context derived from passing conversations. With the change of the season and Nyx's absence, it hadn't quite dawned on him how much of a distraction he needed. In the closed space between them, it was far too easy to draw in her scent and be reminded of their chance meeting; it bolstered the smile he had been keeping low key.

"As well as the sea can, even inland. It is rather beautiful, but also unforgiving. The season's coming to change soon," he mused, neck craning outward to mull over what he drew in on that seaboard air. She still admired him, he noted, unable to avoid that peculiar expression in the glimmer of her bright eyes. "I did not think you would come here, but perhaps the temptation finally won you over. What did you think of it, the sea?" And perhaps if that loosened her tongue, he would find what had left her so crestfallen moments ago.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - October 01, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM