The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
At least she had her priorities in order. The pout hadn't gone unnoticed, but it was far from the first time he had ever made an unsatisfactory remark. May as well have gone in line with the long list of other unsatisfactory things he had done in the record books of others, as he had never bothered to keep track. It did not deter him from his mark, nor detract from listening to what else she had to say. A pleasurable note lodged in his note to her parting statement, the smile still set to his face.

”Well, I do like a woman who knows what she is after and capable of getting it,” he rejoined, ”so what sort of territory were you looking for? Obviously something that will keep you and yours safe from further harm, preferably sustainable. Are they the picky sort on a view? The coast has much to offer and I might know a place or two to look. Wouldn't recommend being right on the sea though,” because other than the crashing tide and pitfalls galore beaches offered, they were also lacking on fresh water. Lessons learned there, not that he was going to let on.

word count: 200
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM