Qeya River never knowing when the shake's steady
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
after some precursory examination, imrathil decided there wasn't much here for him. some thick brakes of forest shrub, some wilted ferns. a few broken bands of tall reeds that flanked the hungry rise of the river.

he was not so foolhardy to test his luck against the current, but as he turned around in resignation he caught the prone form of a rising flank. curious -- he had not noticed her before -- perhaps she had settled there well after he had passed by.

he wanted to go up to her, to engage in friendly talk, or have an easy conversation.. but as he hung there on the balance of total solitude and wilderness, he felt his isolation win and suddenly realized he had spoken to no soul save wardruna in months. wrestling with this revelation the male cleared his throat, but hung a distance away with a watchfulness about him.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - September 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by RIP Stephanie - September 30, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - October 10, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: never knowing when the shake's steady - by Ingram Sr - October 17, 2018, 07:12 AM